The Xiaomi Note 4with 64 GB hard disk and 4GB ram is one of the bestselling smartphones in India.
The model was launched in Indian market with several colour such as lake blue a little more than one year ago.
The Indian version of the smartphone model features a Qualcomm chip. Check out Redmi Note 4 Price.
The Note 4 borrows a few features from its predecessor Redmi Note 3 and Redmi 3S while packing in more advanced features for the potential users.
Let us now take a closer inspection of both pros and cons of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Reasons to Buy Redmi Note 4 (Lake Blue, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)
- With a 2.5D curved glass across its front panel, the Smartphone model offers a premium feel.
- It features a strong metallic body and if compared to one of its predecessor Redmi Note 3, it is less slippery.
- Both the volume and power buttons are mounted on the top side of the phone and easily accessible.
- The smartphone has resolution as high as 1080×1920 pixels. Due to the Full-HD resolution, it produces razor sharp display.
- The cell phone is available in three versions – 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, 3GB or RAM and 32GB of storage and 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
Reasons Not to Buy Redmi Note 4 (Lake Blue, 64 GB) (4 GB RAM)
- Coming with 4100 mAh Li-polymer battery, it offers no facility for fast charging.
- It features hybrid SIM card slot. A dedicated SIM card slot is a big miss in this smartphone.
- It does not support Android 7.0.
- It packs in multiple preinstalled apps, which are either impossible or difficult to remove.
- Due to heavily customized MIUI, the system always uses 1.5GB of RAM.
- If it comes to camera, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is not a great performer. It is definitely better than Note 4 in this aspect but falls much behind other popular smartphones in the market.
The model is already enjoying a dream run in the Indian market and giving tough competition to some of the most popular smart phones.